Friday, July 10, 2009

Merhaba from Turkiye!

Hey guys, long time no post!....I've been super busy travelling way too much and just haven't had the time to post anything but, I just found time.

I'm on my laptop now at my cousin's house...I've got some photos i've taken in the past week which I'll be posting soon

So here is my Itinerary for the past week or so!

26th June............9-12.30pm Functional Disorders Exam
2-3.00pm Check-in, Customs etc
3.50pm Departure

Flight Info: Boeing 747...23hour flight with stopovers at Singapore Changi and Dubai Airports before arriving at Istanbul International Airport...then interstate connecting flight to the capital, Ankara. Food was better than expected, cabin staff were really nice and seats and flight entertainment were pretty good..overall very happy!:)

27th June............12.00pm Arrival at Ankara Esenboga Airport
Breakfast at my mum's side grandmas place....seeing relatives and cousins for the first in a long time.....

27-30th June......Good times spent in Ankara ....shopping, travelling, sightseeing
Weather: between 30-38 degrees all day, humid

1-4th July............Kayseri...4.5hours south of Ankara...went to see my dad's side grandma and grandpa....again more eating, shopping and seeing relatives
Weather: between 28-35 degrees all day, very humid

5-6th July............Sarkisla...1.5hours north of Kayseri ...went to see my mum's side grandma's other house...weather was much cooler than both Ankara and Kayseri
Weather: between 26-30 degrees all day with nice cool breeze

7-9th July..............After a stopover at Kayseri to say our goodbyes, back on the road to Ankara. Went shopping at AnkaMall...a huge beautiful shopping complex, 4 floors, top european brands along with local shops...Shop till you drop!

10 July..............On the road again, going to Gocek near Fethiye to an all included beach resort with open buffet breakfast and dinner, beach, tanning and fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment